Sunday, February 6, 2011

Back to the North Island...


I woke up early Sunday morning and caught the bus to the airport. My time on the South Island had come to an end. I arrived back in Auckland, where I started, around 10:30 a.m. I caught the bus to the city center where I met Val and Martin at their place. It was so nice to see familiar faces! They were so kind and offered me a place to stay for my final nights in New Zealand. They really do have a wonderful view from their apartment!

We headed out to an Asian food court where you could purchase every kind of Asian food imaginable - Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Thai, etc., etc. I give a big thumbs up to satisfy and Asian food craving!

I wandered the city for the remainder of the day, picked up some groceries and did some emailing. Val made fish for dinner, again a big thumbs up! It wasn't an eventful day - more of a travel and rest day.

No comments: