Thursday, July 24, 2008

And the winner by TKO...

It was a good fight but I kicked his XSS!!! The other night, I went 3 rounds with a roach the size of a candy bar. A Twix maybe but fatter...so what would that be...a Snickers? He bobbed into the shower drain...I turned on the shower and he couldn't take it so he came out of the drain. I whacked at him once and missed, then again and I wounded him. THEN, I got my hiking boot and it was all over! Roach carcass in the shower...the crowd went crazy...ah that would have been me...swearing like sailor! I did it...I conquered my fear and crushed the roach...bone and shell cracking and all! I've been told that this trip is really going to show me what I am made of...at least now I know that I can kick a roach's nasty little ass!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a braver soul than I! But desperate times call for desperate measures, & a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. I commend you on your bravery!

xoxo, J

Sheila said...

Tu eres una jincha en Costa Rica. Me gusta que estes pasando bueno. El vodka en Costa Rica ha de ser bueno.


Te extrano mucho,
Sheila

Teresa te saluda.

dlefer said...

What did you do with Joanne?!?!