Friday, October 10, 2008

Hurry up and wait to get there...

I made it and only one day late! After, 11 hours of waiting at SFO for a flight to get me to Miami (my original flight at 6 a.m. was cancelled), a flight to Dallas with a 3 hours of waiting for a flight and an unexpected overnight in Miami and waiting on the plane in Miami for an hour and a half for George W. Bush and Airforce One to leave the airport, I made it. From the time I arrived at the airport to getting to my hotel, almost 48 hours had gone by. I am tired but not as tired as I could be I guess. The overnight in Miami rejuvenated me a little. But, I am definitely tired of being in airports!

I am here, in Quito, Ecuador. I have checked into my hotel and have a super clean, tiny little room. It's kind of rainy out and I am looking forward to checking things out tomorrow!

Whew...me sleepy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap! Hope you don't end up sleeping today away! Stay dry & have fun!

Anonymous said...

At least you finally made it and by seeing your video - you are making the most of it... Can't wait to read about the Galapogas...

Tina